Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Welcome

OK so......Thought since everyone else in my house is doing this whole blogging thing, might as well give it a shot! I don't think that this will be a place that I will write down everything that happens in my life, I would like to use it more as a place to post some of my writings. I think it is time that the stories stop living in my head and move out into other peoples heads. We shall see what happens.
A bit about myself..............(sure if you much know) I am 24 years old, live in a home that looks like a birdhouse with my wife and other roommate! (Yes I said wife......get over it!) I also share our living space with a dog (Luca) and two cats (Gus Gus and Sara) my roommate also has two cats ( very small cat and Gunther). That's it about me for now.

No comments: