Friday, January 19, 2007

Anger comes quickly

So I was on YouTube yesterday and I was looking forward to watching a video that looked to be something about a movie I love...........INSTEAD.......my eyes were violated by a video produced a by a certain group of no meat eaters! This film really...really got my meat and potatoes, Irish blood bolling! This video basically said "Hey, if you eat meat they you are are cruel to animals" and "All you American farmers who pour maga dollars into our economy each year, STOP!".
Now I in no way endorse any type of cruel behavior towered animals..... and yes the image of the person drilling a drill bit into a pigs head while the pig is still alive.........that is beyond cruel and that person should be shot. However, those are a few bad people, all meat eaters should not be put into that group of people! I grew up on a farm and we never did that to any of the animals that we had......including the animals that we killed for food.
PLEASE DO NOT LUMP ME INTO A GROUP THAT IS CURIAL TO ANIMALS, I LOVE ANIMALS..........YET THEY WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR FOOD REASONS.
How would none meat eaters deal if they found out that plants had fellings too? What if I told them that by eating plants they were takeing away the air we breath....we need plants in order to have oxygen.........STOP EATING OUR OXYGEN!!!

No comments: